2016 SEASON SUBSCRIPTIONS
See the full 2016 programme| HERE
Annual subscription includes membership of DADo Film Society and free entry to our current season’s screenings (subject to booking), access to our DVD Library for personal use and early access to guest passes (subject to availability).
Subscription rates for full season 2016 are:
Individual DADo subscription is a 1x non-transferable entry to our season screening. Individual subscription is exclusive to the subscription holder:
- $80 after Session 2
- $60 after Session 3
Flexipass DADo subscription is a 1x transferable entry to to our season screening. The subscription holder may nominate another person to attend our screening in place of themselves:
- $100 after Session 2
- $75 after Session 3
Admission is subject to prior arrangement with DADo and subject to booking requirements as per the Terms and Conditions below.
To subscribe to DADo please download the DADo Subscription 2016 form, fill in and email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org The form contains active fields and interactive links for online credit card transactions. You may not see these if your browser does not support them. In this case, right click the subscription form link and choose Save Link/Target As… to save the form for later completion.
Adobe Reader is required to complete the form. OR, please email us your credit card details together with the completed subscription form or contact us about alternative payment methods. Extra charges apply for credit card transactions.
Gift Certificate Season 2016
Gift certificate is also available and can be downloaded at this link | Gift Certificate 2016.
DADo subscription terms and conditions:
- Individual subscription is strictly non-transferable.
- Subscription purchase is final at the time of sale and there will be no refunds.
- Subscriptions function on a calendar year basis.
- Subscribers receive free entry to all of our screenings subject to booking.
- Entry is NOT guaranteed for persons who have not booked a specific session, including but not limited to persons holding a valid subscription.
- Subscribers’ booking for individual sessions is free and will be opened two weeks prior to the scheduled screening date. Booking in advance is essential as capacity is strictly limited.
- Seating is on a first come, first served basis. Any available seats will be offered to walk-ups 10 minutes before the scheduled screening. Please come early for your seat.
- There is strictly NO reserved seating.
- There is strictly no food, no drinks (alcoholic or otherwise) and no glass brought on to the premises.
- Patrons must not remove or damage venue property or vegetation, within or outside the premises.
- DADo committee reserves the right to refuse entry to any person at their discretion.
- DADo committee reserves the right to eject any person who is intoxicated, or causing disturbance to other patrons or staff.
- It is the member’s responsibility to notify DADo of any change of address or contact information.
- DADo committee reserves the right to change programmes and guest speakers, without notice, in the event of an advertised film or a guest speaker becoming unavailable.
- Any changes to DADo subscription will be detailed on our website.