Please ensure you have selected the appropriate ticket category below for the 100 Objects: Australian Design in the Home exhibition.
By purchasing tickets, you agree to have read and understood the ticket access and use conditions below:
Important Ticket Information
- Entry to house will only be possible within the allocated ticket time period of your ticket
- Late comers will not be admitted
- This is a self-guided tour
- Your receipt is your ticket for this event
- All tickets must be pre-purchased – no ticket sales at the door
- Children under 13 must have a student ticket
- No large bags or backpacks allowed
- Follow any instructions given by RBF volunteers
- Entry to house will require visitors to be able to navigate steps
- Due to the heritage nature of the house, it is not accessible by wheelchair and may be difficult to navigate for people with disabilities
- Tickets are non-refundable
Photo credit: Ian Wong
If you are a subscribed friend, log in to purchase member's tickets.