Designed to complement a modern lifestyle, with its floating salon and private central courtyard, Walsh Street lent itself to sophisticated entertaining. On this tour, our guide will share anecdotes of one of Melbourne’s hot-ticket party houses – as mixologists serve signature 60s-inspired cocktails. You’ll then be free to discover Walsh Street as the dusk light dances across this unique architectural masterpiece.
The Robin Boyd Foundation, in collaboration with Four Pillars Gin and Comet Beverages, have curated some signature cocktails (and mocktails) for this unique tour experience. Photo: Adrienne Bizzarri.
Prior to your visit, please note:
– Attendees must be 18 years or over.
– No external food or drink may be brought into the house.
– Large bags and backpacks will need to be checked in at entry.
– Stiletto heels cannot be worn in the house due to our cork flooring.
– If you are experiencing Covid symptoms or test positive Covid prior to the event, please contact us.
If you are interested in booking a private sunset cocktails event, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org