Designed to complement a modern lifestyle, with its floating salon and private central courtyard, Walsh Street lent itself to sophisticated entertaining. On this tour, our guide will share anecdotes of one of Melbourne’s hot-ticket party houses – as mixologists serve signature 60s-inspired cocktails. You’ll then be free to discover Walsh Street as the dusk light dances across this unique architectural masterpiece.
The Robin Boyd Foundation, in collaboration with Four Pillars Gin and Comet Beverages, have curated some signature cocktails (and mocktails) for this unique tour experience.
Prior to your visit, please note:
– Attendees must be 18 years or over.
– No external food or drink permitted.
– Large bags and backpacks will need to be checked in at entry.
– Stiletto or pointed heels are not permitted due to our cork flooring.
– Tickets are refundable up to 72 hours prior to the tour.
– Tickets can be exchanged, as long as the purchaser advises us of the attendee name.
If you are interested in booking a private sunset cocktails event, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo: Adrienne Bizzarri.