Sunset Cocktails at Walsh Street
Fri October 7th @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm AEDT$95.00
Open the door to Robin Boyd’s iconic Walsh Street residence after-hours for spring Sunset Cocktails at Walsh Street
Designed to complement a modern lifestyle, with its floating salon and private central courtyard, Walsh Street lent itself to sophisticated entertainment. On this tour, our guide will share anecdotes of one of Melbourne’s hot-ticket party houses – as mixologists serve signature 60s-inspired cocktails. You’ll then be free to discover Walsh Street as the dusk light dances across this unique architectural masterpiece.
The Robin Boyd Foundation, in collaboration with Four Pillars Gin, have curated some signature cocktails (and mocktails) for this unique tour experience. Consider making a special night of it – stop in for a cocktail, then head out, perhaps rediscovering your favourite Melbourne restaurant. This event is generously supported by Four Pillars Gin.
- Guided welcome and introduction to Walsh Street
- Up to 3 signature cocktails or mocktail drinks per attendee
- Shared food platters
- Opportunity to explore the house and take photographs at your leisure
Terms & conditions:
- No children permitted, all attendees must be 18 years an over and ID will check at the door
- We will enforce responsible service of alcohol
- Pointed heeled shoes must be removed before walking on cork surfaces
- Please follow safety instructions provided by our guides
- Compliance with Victorian Public Health orders and the Foundation’s Covid-safe plan in place on the date of the event.
If you are interested in booking a private event, please email us at email@example.com