Experience ‘Walsh Street’, the house Boyd designed for his own family in 1957, and his most well-known work. It has been extensively published both nationally and internationally as an exemplar of modernist Australian architecture and a house that continues to influence architectural thinking. It is now the home of the Robin Boyd Foundation.
Morning Tour – Saturday, 16 July 2022
11.00am – 12.30pm
The Tour begins promptly on the hour with a talk about Robin Boyd and his lasting influence, along with an insight into the design of the Walsh Street house. Guests are then free to explore the house within the 1.5-hour session.
To purchase a Friend or Student Friend discounted ticket, receive additional benefits and support the Robin Boyd Foundation please click here to join.
We will have a limited selection of books written by or about Robin Boyd for sale at the conclusion of the tour. Credit cards accepted.
Please note the following:
- Please do not attend if you have any possible Covid symptoms or if you become aware that you are a close contact. We are happy to refund your tickets or reschedule you to a later tour date. Please email us at email@example.com to rearrange tour dates.
- Please do not bring infants or young children with you to the tour.
- Masks are no longer mandatory but recommended inside the house when not eating or drinking.
- Please observe social distancing as much as possible.
- Please avail yourself to hand sanitiser at our various sanitation stations throughout the house.
If you are a subscribed friend, log in to purchase member's tickets.