Walsh Street Guided Tour
Thu March 16th @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm AEDT$30.00 – $45.00
Our Walsh Street Guided Tours provide unparalleled insight into Robin Boyd – from his family background, influences, the design of the house, his critical works and lasting legacy. Our guests are then welcome to roam Walsh Street and enjoy the truly unique experience.
The iconic residence at 290 Walsh Street that Boyd designed for his family in 1957 is an exemplar of Australian modernist architecture. As one of Australia’s foremost mid-century architects and innovators, Boyd continues to have a meaningful influence on design thinking today.
We offer discounted tickets to Friends and Boyd Circle members of the Robin Boyd Foundation. If you would like to support the Foundation as a member, please click here to join.
Prior to your visit, please note:
- Attendees must be 16 years and over.
- No external food or drink should be brought into the house.
- Large bags and backpacks will need to be checked in at entry.
- Stiletto heels cannot be worn in the house due to our cork flooring.
- Masks are recommended inside the house when not eating or drinking.
- If you experience Covid symptoms or test positive Covid prior to the tour, contact us at email@example.com.