Each Walsh Street Guided Tour begins with a talk packed with information about Robin Boyd – from his years as an architecture student to working with Gromboyd, his influences and travels to critical works and his lasting legacy. You will hear about the inspiration and design of Boyd’s iconic modernist residence designed for his family in 1957, followed by an opportunity to explore Walsh Street and take photographs.
We offer discounted tickets to RBF Friends and Boyd Circle members – support the Foundation and join today.
Prior to your visit, please note:
- Attendees must be 16 years and over.
- No external food or drink permitted.
- Large bags and backpacks will need to be checked in at entry.
- Stiletto or pointed heels are not permitted due to our cork flooring.
- Tickets are refundable up to 72 hours prior to tour.
- Tickets can be exchanged, as long as purchaser advises us of the attendee name.