The Robin Boyd Foundation is seeking an Engagement Manager.
A part time position, our Engagement Manager’s role is to:
- Plan, implement and manage the Robin Boyd Foundation’s relationships with its diverse group of stakeholders, partners and supporters.
- Provide administrative support for fundraising and engagement including accurate record keeping in the Contact Relationship Management database.
- Provide administrative support in implementing our online fundraising campaigns.
- Maintain a grant calendar and collate information for grant applications and acquittals.
- Assist the CEO in preparation of grant applications and acquittals.
- Manage the implementation of our communications plan.
- Assist with our events, activities and digital programming.
- Work collaboratively with the foundation’s team of staff, board, volunteers, contractors, and consultants to deliver programs and activities,
- Provide a high standard of service, enhancing and promoting the missions and objectives of the foundation in a safe, environmentally responsible and commercially viable way.
The successful applicant is likely to be someone with experience in a similar role, ideally with some not-for-profit experience, a strong commitment to our areas of interest and objectives.
Contact the Chair, Tony Isaacson firstname.lastname@example.org and he will send you the position description.
Applications close 8 October 2021