Boyd Circle Decadents Annual Membership
One complimentary use of Walsh Street for an Evening Event.
One complimentary use of Walsh Street for a Daytime Event.
(All events to be paid separately to our preferred catering partners).
Boyd Circle core benefits:
– Invitation to the Boyd Circle Annual Event at Walsh Street.
– Access to discounted member-priced tickets for RBF public programs, including open days, talks, tours and symposiums.
– Access to special Boyd Circle offers and invitations throughout the year.
– Online store discounts.
– Subscription to the RBF e-news.
– Acknowledgement of support on the Foundation website and annual report.
– Evening Events are between 5 – 9pm. Daytime Events are between 9am – 5pm.
– All food and beverage catering costs are additional and payable directly to our preferred catering partners: Handmade Events, Cookes Food and Urban Foodies.
– Early bump-in, late bump-out, cleaning and guided house tour fees may apply.
– AV facilities are available for product launches, workshops and meetings.
NOTE: Requests to use Walsh Street for Boyd Circle events require six weeks (6) minimum notification via our online form, which provides additional information about the restrictions around using the iconic, heritage listed home.
Be the first to review “Boyd Circle Decadents Annual Membership”