- Fine Art Archival Pigment inkjet print produced by John Gollings Studio
- A2 sized print (approx 420 x 594mm)
- Limited edition of 10, signed by John Gollings with certificate of authenticity
- Printing and delivery may take up to 30 days.
- Packaging and shipping within Australia included in price
- Email us for custom printing requests
John Gollings is a photographer specialising in the built environment including the documentation of both ancient and modern cities around the world. He works in the Asia-Pacific region as an architectural photographer and specialises in the documentation of cities, old and new.
He has twice received the Australian Institute of Architects Presidents Prize and in 2013 he was awarded the inaugural William J. Mitchell International Committee Prize by the Australian Institute of Architects. Gollings retrospective ‘A History of the Built World’ opened at the Monash Gallery of Art in 2018. His documentation of Nawala Rock Art, ‘A Spirit of Place’ was at Heide Gallery of Modern Art in 2019. He was co-creative director of the Venice Architectural Biennale in 2010.
John Gollings holds a Master’s degree in Architecture from RMIT University and an Honorary Fellowship of the Australian Institute of Architects. He is Adjunct Professor, School of Media and Communications, RMIT University. In 2016 he was made a Member of the Order of Australia (AM) for ‘significant service to photography through the documentation of iconic architectural landmarks in Australia and the Asia Pacific region’.