Become a Friend of the
Robin Boyd Foundation
In 2019, the Foundation is celebrating the 100th anniversary of Robin Boyd’s birth and is offering a special Centenary Friends Membership as part of our Centenary of Design Program, in addition to our general Friends Membership. Demonstrate your commitment to good design and support the Robin Boyd Foundation to continue and grow the legacy of Australia’s iconic architect and awareness of his midcentury modern home Walsh Street (Boyd II).
For over a decade, the Foundation has upheld Robin Boyd’s commitment to introducing and encouraging the wider community to understand the benefits of good design. In addition to contributing to the maintenance and preservation of Walsh Street, Friends Memberships help the Foundation offer design-focused, public educational programs and events focused on increasing individual and community awareness and participation in understanding historical and contemporary issues about the built environment.
- Advance notification of upcoming Open Days, Speakers Series and RBF events
- Priority discounted ticketing
- Exclusive invitation to an annual Friends Event at Walsh Street
- Online RBF shop discounts
Centenary Friends Membership (special for 2019)
- All the above
- Limited-edition Mark Strizic print of Walsh Street
- Recognised supporter of the 2019 Robin Boyd Centenary of Design Program
- Exclusive invitations to special Centenary events
How to Join
By email firstname.lastname@example.org
By post Robin Boyd Foundation. 290 Walsh Street, South Yarra. 3141
1-year Friends Membership Prices
$100.00 Individual Friends Member
$ 55.00 Student Friends Member
$250.00 Centenary Friends Member
We very much look forward to welcoming you to our ever-growing Robin Boyd Foundation family.